COVID 19 - Protect All Plan
In order for Sweet and Neat Cleaning to provide a safe and healthy working environment for our staff we have implemented new rules for both our clients and employees. These rules must be adhered to in order for us to provide our services to you.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOTIFY US IF:
• You have you been diagnosed with COVID 19 or waiting for lab results from a COVID 19 test?
• You have you been in contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of COVID 19?
• You have visited a location with a known outbreak of COVID 19 identified by Ottawa Health Services?
• You have any symptoms of COVID 19, even if mild?
- Fever or chills
- Dry cough
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
COVID-19 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Temperatures must be within a healthy range (36.1 C – 37.2 C). Temperature readings will be recorded. If your temperature(s) are healthy you must then proceed to your “isolation area” before we will enter your home.
• During your temperature check(s) masks MUST be worn. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one. At any point while engaging with our staff inside or outside of your residence we require you to wear a mask. This is in order to ensure we are providing our staff with the safest workplace possible.
You will be charged a $150.00 reschedule fee.
We strongly suggest you monitor your health and check your temperature(s) for 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid this situation. To reschedule your appointment, please contact email@example.com
Additional safety measures and procedures:
• Weather permitting any screened doors or windows will be opened while we are providing our services. Fans will be on. Ventilation can reduce the build up of contamination.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be donned before entering your home. This is to protect us and you!
• Our PPE will remain on for the duration of your appointment and removed once we have left your residence. Our PPE will include (but not limited to)
• *Face masks
• *Disposable gloves (mandatory in kitchens and bathrooms, at staff discretion in other areas)
• Like other companies we will be implementing temperature checks on our staff. While not everyone infected with COVID 19 will develop a fever it is a leading indicator of someone’s health. Prior to commencing the day’s first appointment temperatures will be taken using a “no touch” thermometer and logged. Any team member whose temperature is above normal will be sent home to seek medical advice.
• How to safely donn and doff equipment
• Hand hygiene/washing and sanitizer use
• Cleaning the cleaner
• New rules for disinfecting high touch areas
Sweet and Neat Cleaning Inc. will release any information regarding houses we have visited and staff member attendance at the request of the Ontario government’s contact tracing program. Sweet and Neat Cleaning Inc. takes “Stop the spread” very seriously.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving situation, we reserve the right to change/alter/or update our policies as needed. We are monitoring the situation closely and will make changes in accordance with Ontario Health Services recommendations and guidelines as they are delivered.
If you do not agree with any of our practices maybe we are not meant for you, or if you are unable to comply please contact us to cancel or reschedule your appointment.